The Mark Travel Corporation
For over 40 years, The Mark Travel Corporation (TMTC) has been providing travel agents with the tools and opportunities to build a successful business. As the travel industry continues to evolve, success is the result of a commitment to the right people and a willingness to adapt and try new things. That’s why The Mark Travel Corporation offers a variety of brands, tools and programs that resonate with today’s travelers and are tailored to fit your unique business model.
Why travel agents can always count on TMTC:
Bonus cash: TMTC has the most lucrative Agent Bonus Cash program exclusive for booking agents to earn more cash
Set Your Own Commission: TMTC ensures that you are in control of your earnings and profitability
More options: Four distinct brands serve all origin markets and destinations, giving you more options to keep your clients happy
Easy booking: Booking and service for all TMTC brands is easily expedited through the VAX VacationAccess booking engine
Support: Business Development Managers are always available to help you customize sales and engagement plans to fit your needs
Great for groups: State-of-the-art groups technology offers flexible and competitive programs to meet the needs of any itinerary or payment option
500 Club: Receive VIP Service, dedicated promotions, exclusive hotel stays and more when you’re part of the elite group of agencies who meet TMTC’s revenue goals for the year
Through each of The Mark Travel Corporation’s four brands, there are a number of ways to earn extra cash for a quick boost in business.
By booking with United Vacations, your travelers can choose from over 50,000 resorts in over 400 destinations worldwide.
- 5% air commission on all air/hotel Hawaii and International United Airlines® operated flights
- Book for $200 down – the best deposit policy on United®
- Best price guarantee – the best package price on United, guaranteed
- Exclusive United MileagePlus® bonus award miles exclusively for your clients to earn on upgraded flights and stays at select destinations and resorts
Funjet offers industry-leading land commissions and a variety of flight and resort options for every budget.
- 5% commissionon all International and Hawaii-scheduled air vacations using Delta Air Lines, US Airways, American Airlines, and JetBlue Airways, plus up to 5% commission on all air with other scheduled air carriers
- 2% bonus commission when you book upgraded room categories at select hotels and resorts
- Non-stop value & charter flights in 13 markets with competitive pricing, flexibility and convenience
- Two deposit plan options starting at $0 down when purchasing All-In-One Travel Protection
As the exclusive distributor of vacations with Southwest Airlines®, Southwest Vacations gives your travelers the trips they want with flight options they love.
- 3% commission on air to any domestic or international destination with all fare types
- Exclusive access to all of Southwest Airlines’ fares
- First & second bags fly free® (weight and size limits apply)
- No change fees (fare difference may apply)
Clients craving Hawaii or the South Pacific? Blue Sky Tours is sold exclusively through travel agents and is your one-stop-shop to offer them the ultimate vacation and earn yourself unlimited commission.
- Unlimited earnings on each booking means flexible commission with no cap
- Aggressive prices plus Save the Sale pricing using the Agent FLEX program
- Destination experts are at your service with their incredible knowledgeable of all things Hawaii and South Pacific
With four unique brands, The Mark Travel Corporation gives agents every option to fit their clients’ needs plus plenty of chances to earn extra cash. But the perks don’t stop at the brand offerings. Through new technology tools, agent programs, partner relationships and knowledge of the industry, TMTC is committed to addressing the most important issues facing today’s travel agents.
For more information on The Mark Travel Corporation and what they’re doing to help agents succeed, visit www.vaxvacationaccess.com/marktravel.